Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Get off the escalator!

Ok, I just had to post this video!  It's hilarious and so TRUE!  My principal showed this video to us on our first day back to school and we all died laughing.  I've seen it circulating around Pinterest and Facebook too. It's possible that someone post this on their blog...I can't remember.

I finally decided it was time to share this video with my students when I had 2 different students walk up to me and tell me that their pencil broke.  I asked them "How can you solve that problem?" They give me this crazy look and finally said "I don't know"  Really???  Now, when they ask me silly questions or ask me to help them solve an easy problem, I tell them to get off the escalator.




blog signature photo Blogsignature_zpsbaa03b4f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment