Monday, July 22, 2013

Made it Monday-July 22nd

Wow!  Where did summer go?  I've been MIA for a few weeks.  I'm still trying to recover from my vacation.  We had a great time at the Jersey Shore, but I'm glad to be back.  

It's Monday, so I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for another Monday Made It...

This week's Made It isn't something new, but it's new to me! I bought this 8 1/2 x 11 3 drawer plastic organizer (I bought it at Walmart) and added labels to the front of it.  I loved the idea because I often lose my extra copies of handouts and leave graded papers in the "turn in" baskets for weeks.  Hopefully, this will help me keep organized this year.  Here it is....

Now, I wish I could say that I was the creative genius behind these cute little labels, but sadly no!  If you like these labels, then head on over to The Tattooed Teacher to download a copy.  She also has another set of these 3 drawer labels in another design...super cute!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to a 3 day workshop,so hopefully I'll be back with some good stuff.  Until then...have a great week!



blog signature photo Blogsignature_zpsbaa03b4f.png

2 comments:

  1. I totally need something like this - both at home and at school! :) Thanks for sharing! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete