Saturday, June 15, 2013

Houston Blogger Meet Up

Diane @ Teaching with Moxie and Megan @ I Teach. What's your superpower? are hosting a Houston Blogger Meet Up on June 29th @ Chuy's starting at 2pm.  The address is 18035 I-45 North Feeder, Shenandoah, TX  77385.  If you plan on attending, please click on this Google Document to RSVP.  I went to the first blogger meet up and it was super fun! I'm planning on going again.  It also gives me an excuse to make a stop by the H&M store at Willowbrook Mall, since I'll be in the area (ok, short detour).  I hope to see you there!



blog signature photo Blogsignature_zpsbaa03b4f.png

2 comments:

  1. The Woodlands Mall is a lot closer.

    See you there!

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but I don't think they have an H&M store...do they? The only 2 I know of is at Willowbrook & Baybrook.

    ReplyDelete